Thursday, December 2

December 18th

I met with the solicitor. Here's the run down. I have to apply for my visa from the States. My flight is booked. And I've been packing up and sorting what I need.

The good news is I get holidays with my family and I will be working at Matthew Michael's a few days a week. So if you would like to get a cut or colour you can book an appointment starting tomorrow.

I don't think my visa process willtakemore than a month or a month and a half to process. Just send happy thoughts. As nice as it is to come back to FL. London has really become home. The nice thing is that its been snowing here. I'm going to miss the cold and so much more.

But I know I'll be back soon and this time with out any issues.

1 comment:

  1. What's the address of Matthew Michael so someone can make an appointment as your style rocks!!

    Also, do you do men's hair?

    ReplyDelete