Tuesday, October 5

Big Brother


If you've ever watched Big Brother UK than you know what this is. It's the chair from the confessional room.
I went to my audition for Dating in the Dark. They made me answer questions, do tests, solve puzzles, and than asked me questions on camera. It was actually more intense than any job interview I've ever been on. The open casting will continue for another month. So I won't hear anything back for at least that long. Though at this point I don't think I will hear anything back and I have this overwhelming desire to work on my math skills. Yeah that kind of testing.

I started at the coffee shop yesterday. It's definitely a physical job. It seems like it's meant for a youthful strong guy and I'm not that. I have blisters from the first day, no joke. I'm not sure if I will keep the job. I already called in, I've been fighting off a cold and it hit me pretty hard today. They wanted me to work until 1am and come in at 7am. I'm going to give it one more day. But I don't think I'm cut out for this. Plus I drank 3 coffees in a really short time and it gave me the shakes real bad.

Today isn't over yet. But I doubt anything exciting is meant to happen. I'm beat to hell and not ready for an early day tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment