Sunday, October 3

Since



I'm trying to stay here. I figured I should be a little more diligent about this blog. Not to mention that while my visa paper work processes, I have some time to kill.

I managed to talk the local coffee shop/ shisha (hookah) bar into letting me work there for cash. Tomorrow I start at 7 am bright and early. Its going to be interesting. I've never worked in a coffee shop, let alone one that also has a hookah bar. I've never even smoked it.

I did this amazing fashion show with the salon I'm going to work for. The models looked amazing, I did hair and make up together. I couldn't have asked for a better night. If this is a foreshadowing of things to come, I'm an insanely lucky girl.

I also decided that I'm going to try and take a picture a day of something I see in London. Whether it makes sense or not, these are some of the things I'm seeing. I really can't explain this one, but I was in Bricklane and someone had take the time to make a sticker of this and than they even put it on a light post.. No clue, welcome to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment