Wednesday, October 6

Defeated


I quit the coffee shop. Shortest time I've ever held a job. I'm going to find another way of doing things. Working there didn't feel right. Its hard to work a job when your dream job is waiting just around the corner.

I've been defeated by a cold, or something. I've been out of commission. Runny nose, cough, a fever. This has been my day. Up side, the being sick thing totally justifies eating cookies and cream ice cream all day long. I do love spending all day in my flat. I'm not sure why. I really probably should have left or done something productive. But couldn't bare the energy to get up and go. Stupid cold. Get me another pint.

That's a picture of my staircase in my flat. The upstrairs is a little living room/ kitchen than there's a spiral staircase to my bedroom and bathroom. Loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment